Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Show 2011 - Kwantlen Polytechnic University

Busiest week of my life ! This week was the end of third term at our school, so there was so many tests and assignments that needed to be done. But thankfully, my fashion class gave me something to look forward to and to keep me running through the week. We travelled to Vancouver by bus to visit Kwantlen Polytechnic University to see their 2011 graduating class show. Each student graduating had to design a line with three ensembles and give it a name. All the designs were great, and I really recommend going to the show next year to anyone who is in fashion. It's great because before the show, you can meet some of the students and flip through their portfolios (which are laid out on fancy tables in a room with dimmed lights and a burgundy/gold colour scheme). Unfortunately, this year my school arrived late so we didn't have a chance to look at the portfolios, but I got to see them last year. It was hard to get good pictures because as I mentioned a few posts before, i dropped my camera, and it hasn't been working very well since, plus we couldn't use flash. So hopefully you guys can still somewhat enjoy the pictures ! 




















My personal favourite? The big, sparkly red/orange prom dress, which was the finale :)


P.S - two outfit posts this weekend :)


- Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment