Friday, April 15, 2011

bag check



Clockwise from centre top:
 BadGal Lash mascara by benefit; elastics and bobby pins by Goody; ipod touch and headphones by apple; keychain by princess perfumes by Vera Wang; floss by Gum; Honey Trap lip balm by Lush; Sheen Supreme lipstick in "insanely it" by Mac

Clutch by Aldo


If any of you are regular Nylon readers, you would know that the epic magazine did their last ever "bag check" in their most recent issue. Packed by Dani Stahl, Nylon's bag check features an image of several pieces one might fit in a bag. In honour of their final bag check, I decided to photograph my own! Obviously mine isn't filled with designer watches and sunglasses (I wish..) but I hope you enjoy it anyway... !

I just got this clutch today, and I'm so in love. It was cheap and it's shaped like an envelope ! The pattern, shape and leather trim all fit perfectly together. I'll hopefully have an outfit post with it soon, I'm dying to use it. I'm off to Vancouver tomorrow with my boyfriend to help him pick out his grad tux ! I also get have to get a matching dress (yaay!) I'm hoping to get a simple white summer dress, because I'm not grading (I'm just a date). So I want to buy a dress I'll wear again!

Hope everyone's having a good start to their weekend :)



- Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment