The Sunday Six:
1) I've decided to start a 'self-portrait sunday' weekly post to replace 'how they wear it'. I will, of course, still do 'how they wear it' posts occasionally, but this sunday portrait thing is just so much faster.
2) I've also decided to do a 'sunday six' (sorry for the awful alliteration..haha theres another..) with just seven interesting things that have happened or that I've seen.
3) I'm so happy that this week is over, its been busy busy ! seriously, you guys are probably so tired reading about me complaining about school. The term's over finally, but it begins all again on tuesday..(no school tomorrow, yaaay)
4) For some reason, I've been so uninspired when I shop. I see so much stuff that I like, but when I try it on or i'm about to buy it, I think 'I have so much that is similar to this', I want more unique things ! I think maybe it's time to change up my three shopping go tos. (H&M, Forever 21 and American Apparel, it's crazy my whole wardrobe is from those three stores)
5) I've got to do a closet clean out soon. I'm such a hoarder. I hate giving things away that I never wear, because I always think 'oh maybe I'll wear this in the future'. And I never do. ugghh.
6) I just purchased a sheer tan button up from american apparel (quelle surprise) and I'm so in love with it, but I only have 1 way I wear it :/ With a black skirt, belted. I need some more inspiration, any ideas?