Sunday, April 10, 2011

Self-Portrait Sunday - Week 1


The Sunday Six:

1) I've decided to start a 'self-portrait sunday' weekly post to replace 'how they wear it'. I will, of course, still do 'how they wear it' posts occasionally, but this sunday portrait thing is just so much faster.

2) I've also decided to do a 'sunday six' (sorry for the awful alliteration..haha theres another..)  with just seven interesting things that have happened or that I've seen.

3) I'm so happy that this week is over, its been busy busy ! seriously, you guys are probably so tired reading about me complaining about school. The term's over finally, but it begins all again on tuesday..(no school tomorrow, yaaay)

4) For some reason, I've been so uninspired when I shop. I see so much stuff that I like, but when I try it on or i'm about to buy it, I think 'I have so much that is similar to this', I want more unique things ! I think maybe it's time to change up my three shopping go tos. (H&M, Forever 21 and American Apparel, it's crazy my whole wardrobe is from those three stores)

5) I've got to do a closet clean out soon. I'm such a hoarder. I hate giving things away that I never wear, because I always think 'oh maybe I'll wear this in the future'. And I never do. ugghh.

6) I just purchased a sheer tan button up from american apparel (quelle surprise) and I'm so in love with it, but I only have 1 way I wear it :/ With a black skirt, belted. I need some more inspiration, any ideas?



- Shay


1 comment:

  1. You should go thrifting!!! Hey wait you live in Canada, don't you? Which part? I think it'd be cool if we had a Vancouver blogger meet up or something like that. You'd be one of the first I'll contact for sure, and we can go thrifting hahah.

    Sheer tan button up overtop of a black mini dress.

    Lace underneath the button up.

    Floral bandeau underneath button up.

    Body suit!!! with cool leggings.

    Wear it the hipster way with high waist jeans in some weird washed out colour, plus docs.

    MAXI SKIRT!!!

    Tan shirt + liquid/pleather leggings + pumps.

    Wear a colourful cardigan overtop?

    .. That's abt all.. I have for now ;D

    Love,
    mimi.

    ReplyDelete