Sunday, April 17, 2011

Self-Portrait Sunday - Week 2

Sunday Six

1: Aaaah I need a new camera, any suggestions?

2: This week (like every other) has been hectic ! School is just insane right now.

3: Got back from Vancouver yesterday, we just took a day trip. My boyfriend got his grad tux ! He's wearing black pants, black jacket, black vest, a hot pink shirt and a light pink tie, it sounds a tad girly but he actually looks rather fetching. I unfortunately did not find a dress, I'm not a huge pink fan but it's not my grad sooooo I'm trying not to be picky.

4: I didn't get a dress, but I did get a velvet hair clip from American Apparel, I got it in a light blue colour, which isn't on the website?...

5: I ordered a new ring ! It's on pre ordered so it'll take about two weeks :( but really, I suggest all of you look at the website ! I've told you all about Lily Melrose and her blog many times before, but I can't press it enough ! I'm obsessed with her blog (in a healthy way...!), I get so much inspiration out of her pictures, so if you haven't yet, go check it out:)

6: Been listening to this song so much lately...

Hope you're all well :)


- Shay

3 comments:

  1. Haha its ok shay I am now obsessed too! Thanks to you I might add :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! thanks for following mine, we should keep in touch. :) xx Elektra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a nice camera as it is and I saw the velvet barrets from American Aparel they are Soooooo cute :)
    XxTrayxX
    Strunglights
    &
    Pages of Tray

    ReplyDelete