Sunday, May 8, 2011

Self-Portrait Sunday - Week 5

On my mind

1: This was the slowest week ever ! I always find the last month or so of school goes by soooo slow and I really dislike it.

2: I bought my dress for my boyfriends grad a while ago, and it looks very similar to this one, except shorter with a different neckline and a smaller floral print. I didn't want to look too fancy because it's not my grad, I'm just a date, but I'm getting scared now that it's not fancy enough :s Any ideas on how to dress it up a bit more? or how to do my hair to make it look more dressy? feel free to comment :)

3: I was looking through Maria's blog (I highly recommend you all check it out) and she posted a picture of the american apparel carry-alls, so I started looking at them on the site and I"m absolutely in love with them. So cute and they'd go with everything !

4: A happy mother's day to you all :) I spent the day with my mom, we cooked brunch and tried to go watch my boyfriend's soccer game, but there was no parking so we just drove back and forth past to field to catch some of it haha,


Hope everyone had a good weekend :)


- Shay



1 comment:

  1. You're so pretty! Love your blog!

    xo, Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete