Saturday, March 12, 2011

. Spring Break Wishlist

Have any of you guys been on American Apparel lately? That was probably a dumb question haha. Well I have, every day actually. I'm obsessed with every item that's on their 20 Styles x 20 looks page ! The riding pant, large carryall, corduroy circle skirt, I want them all ! American Apparel isn't exactly ethical, (my cousin used to work there and I've heard some pretty gruesome stories), and the ads are so sleazy it's a bit of a turn off, but they have clothing pieces that I can't find anywhere else. Unfortunately my fashion side has got the best of me. I'm going out of town to Vancouver and Kelowna this spring break, and then back to Vancouver again in April, so I'm hoping to get a bunch of new stuff. Here's my wishlist:



  


Lately I've been getting sick of my shorts skirts, and I've been dying to try mid-calf styles. The american apparel one above is my favourite one that I've seen so far, I love the pleats. I don't think I could ever pull off a floor length skirt or dress, though. 

I have not been a very good blogger lately, school is honestly taking over my life. I don't mind, I like school and working for grades, but it seems like I have time for nothing else ! I promise I'll try to get atleast one outfit up a week plus a how they wear it. I took some pictures of what I wore today, I'll post them tomorrow :)



-Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment